Today, a lot of athletes and people who enjoy being fit are always looking for a competitive advantage. When looking for a competitive advantage, most people will go to GNC to purchase supplements to help increase their productivity or results in the gym.
The truth about pre-workout supplements
With a lot of people taking pre-workouts nowadays, the reality remains that most are unaware of what exactly is in their pre-workout. At Skinny & Co., we believe that people should be more informed of what they are putting into their bodies, as well as healthy alternatives that exist.
Common ingredients found in pre-workouts
- Caffeine, >300 mg (for reference, coffee contains 65-100 mg)
- Niacin, >40 mg, 200 percent (AMP brand)
- Thiamine, >9,000 percent(1.M.R. brand)
- Vitamin B-6, B-12, >16,000 percent (Animal Rage brand)
- Creatine, 5-10 g
A natural pre-workout alternative
If you don’t know or understand all the ingredients in your pre-workout, it might be time you seek a more natural alternative. What do we suggest? Skinny Coconut Oil, of course. Not only can it act as a pre-workout, providing you with a boost of energy while using medium-chain fatty acids to power exercise, but Skinny Coconut Oil can also provide you the following benefits:
- Provides brain clarity
- Supports healthy immune functions
- Maintains healthy insulin blood sugar levels
- Supports heart health
- Speeds up metabolism to promote weight loss
If you’re unsure of how to consume Skinny Coconut Oil or are looking for new and different recipes, we can help! Consider the pre-workout snack recipes Dr. Axe lists that include coconut oil, this vegan bulletproof coffee recipe featuring coconut oil, or this green smoothie recipe.
- And, as always, if you find yourself running low on your favorite Skinny Coconut Oil, head here to make your online purchase.